When you decide to lease a postage meter for your business, there are different options available for different volumes of mail and different needs. The Pitney Bowes SendPro+ offers you the ability to ship, print and process, track, and online access.
The SendPro+ has been updated over time and now includes features that increase the ease of mailing, shipping, and tracking. Some of the highlighted features by Pitney Bowers are:
- Print carrier-compliant shipping labels
- Calculate exact postage
- Ship ability with USPS, UPS, and other major carriers
- Access to USPS rates and discounts
- Color touchscreen display
This postage meter has been updated to make mailing easier than before. These features cut down unnecessary time and money spent at a post office.
Ink and Supplies
The SendPro+ series uses different ink cartridges and supplies, depending on what your company’s needs are. Some common products that are purchased through either Pitney Bowes directly or through vendors with compatible cartridges include:
- #787-0 (red ink cartridge)
- #787-8 (red ink cartridge)
- #787-2 (red ink cartridge)
- #787-3 (black ink cartridge)
- #78P-K (black ink cartridge)
- Self-adhesive tape rolls
- Direct thermal labels (various sizes)
Some leasers of the SendPro+ series compare prices from Pitney Bowes to other vendors who sell compatible items. Savings can make a large difference in company expenses.
The Pitney Bowes SendPro+ is a commonly leased postage meter for its ease of use and features. If you decide to lease a SendPro+, consider finding savings by purchasing compatible supplies.